Become part of Hawaii’s conservation story
Kūkaniloko Community Work Day
FAMILY AND KIDS
Conservation Connections Job Manager
Saturday, September 21, 2019 from 9:00am - 12:00pm
Kūkaniloko Kamehameha Hwy, Wahiawa, HI 96786
If you would like to join us, please click here to get to our website and let us know that you would like to come out to help. Volunteers must be coordinated by and work alongside HCCW members to malama ‘āina Kūkaniloko. Mahalo,
you are appreciated. Aloha nō...
Should you and your family and friends come out to clean with us at Kūkaniloko, may we suggest:
- Papale (hats), gloves, bug repellent, and your favorite yard tools - weed whackers/gas - are appreciated.
- There is "no designated parking area". You must park your vehicles on the Northbound or Southbound shoulders of Kamehameha Highway.
- There is no running water onsite. Please bring water to drink; water to wash up; and water for our plants growing onsite. Thank you.
- There are no restrooms. There is, however, a Coffee Shop a quarter of a mile Northbound past the Kūkaniloko stop lights. There are public restrooms there.
- You are welcomed to bring lunch for your family and friends to enjoy when you are done.